Easter is right around the corner and it’s the perfect time to welcome in Spring with these colorful and delicious Easter cocktails! Whether you’re throwing a backyard extravaganza, a party at the park, or a simple meal with you and the ones closest to you – you and your guests will surely enjoy these simple Easter cocktails.
With over thirty cocktails to choose from, you’re sure to find the right one for you and your guests’ taste. To stay within budget, it’s always best to offer a ‘signature drink’ at each event, so that you’re not blowing your entire budget on booze. Set the drinks up really nicely on designated table, place a few garnishes on top, some colorful straws, and voila – you have a nice display for your Easter cocktails and your guests can grab and go.
12. Carrot Moscow Mule Cocktail – Veggie Desserts
13. Prosecco Pineapple Sorbet Floats – Vintage Kitty
14. Frozen Pink Grapefruit Prosecco Cocktail – Kitchen Sanctuary
15. Carrot Ginger Mimosa – Gastronom Blog
16. Pineapple Prosecco Punch – Amanda’s Cookin’
17. Elderflower & Vodka Cocktail Slush – The Hedgecombers
18. Rose’ Vodka Cocktail – Fried Dandelions
19. Turkish Delight Cocktail – Attachment Mummy
20. Lemon Drop Martini (Gluten-Free, Vegan) – Recipes From A Pantry
21. Frozen Dark Rum Mojito Cocktail Lolly – The Hedgecombers
22. Easter Peeps Infused Vodka – Edible Crafts
23. Low Carb Blackberry Bramble – Farm Wife Drinks
24. Tropical White Wine Spritzer – This Delicious House
25. Bunny Peep-tinis – Swirls Of Flavor
26. Raspberry Cordial Cocktail – Trisha Dishes
27. Mermaid Water – Farm Wife Drinks
28. Sparkling Pink Paloma Cocktail – The Soccer Mom Blog
I know what you’re thinking, this is way to much deliciousness to choose from! So be sure to share this post, or save it for your next Spring event. These Easter cocktails are sure to be a hit throughout the entire season and your guest will thank you!