Taco Tuesday anyone?
Tacos are the easiest meal to prepare for yourself and your family. They’re can easily be distributed among guests at your dinner party, easy to build for your family and super flavorful to consume! Whether it’s Tuesday, Cinco De Mayo, a dinner or lunch party, family game night, or simply dinner – these 70 homemade taco recipes are perfect for satisfying your taste buds.
Be sure to check out these delicious brunch recipes, that also feature ways to have a taco for breakfast!
10. Shrimp Tacos W/ Green Onion & Cilantro Crema – Foodal
11. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tacos – Foodal
12. Cheesy Baked Tacos – Moore Or Less Cooking
13. Crispy Beef Tacos – Mooshu Jenne
14. Cheese Shell Taco Cups W/ Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce – Moms Who Save
15. Jerk Shrimp Tacos W/ Sweetcorn, Mango & Pineapple (Gluten-Free) – Recipes From A Pantry
16. Instant Pot Barbacoa Tacos – Mooshu Jenne
17. Baja Shrimp Tacos With Sweet Corn Salsa – Wanderspice
18. Baja Fish Tacos With Cumin Lime Vinaigrette – Wanderspice
So there you have it – over two months worth of homemade Taco Tuesday recipes! These are the perfect dinner ideas that are not only super tasty, but also easy and quick to prepare. Try these for Cinco De Mayo, a tasty lunch party, or a quick and satisfying dinner for yourself and your family.