Everybody knows the key to a successful party is the food that’s served! It’s on everybody’s mind – from the moment they get an invite to the moment they show up; the guest are wondering what’s on the menu. Wings are always an easy solution, because they feed plenty, easy to prepare, easy to batch cook, and easy to grab!
Chicken wings can be fairly inexpensive to buy and prepare for your next party; especially if you’re buying them in bulk. Here are 13 delicious wings recipes that are sure to have your crowd coming back for more!
1. Crispy Air-Fryer Chicken Wings With Parmesan (Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto) – Recipes From A Pantry
2. Buffalo Chicken Bites W/Blue Cheese Dip – Foodal
3. Baked Thai Chicken Wings W/Peanut Sauce – Sweet & Savoury Pursuits
4. Oven Baked Parmesan Garlic Wings – Joy Filled Eats
5. Parmesan & Garlic Baked Chicken Wings – Evolving Table
6. Sous Vide Chicken Wings – Sip Bite Go
7. Baked Chicken Hot Wings – Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
8. Keto Honey Sriracha Wings – Dr. Davinah’s Eats
9. Instant Pot BBQ Wings – Everyday Shortcuts
10. Crispy Cajun Style Wings – Went Here 8 This
11. Keto Copycat KFC Chicken Tenders – How 2 Do Keto
12. Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings – Cooking For My Soul
13. Sticky-Sweet Honey Chipotle Wings – The Soccer Mom Blog
May you have the best time preparing as you do enjoying these delicious wings recipes for your next party, or even as a fun entree!