Orlando Hotels Under $100 Per Night | Cheap Orlando Hotels
The magic of a family vacation is unforgettable! The time spent to travel and adventure together is never wasted and will create memories to last a lifetime. With the costs of tickets (if you’re flying), or the cost of gas (if you’re driving), plus meals and the costs of local attractions, even the shortest vacation can quickly add up!
Related Posts: 12 Family Friendly Activities In Orlando
Check out these amazing deals on hotels near Orlando attractions like Universal Studios, Disney World, or even Legoland. Save yourself a few bucks for more snacks at the amusement park, or even a few souvenirs to take back home.
Check out how you can buy two days and get two days free at Universal Orlando Resort.
With accommodations like indoor gyms, an attached pool and even restaurants, who says snagging a great deal on a hotel room outside of the theme park couldn’t be a grand experience?
Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center
This newly remodeled Orlando resort is less than 15 minutes away from Orlando’s top attractions and offers a shuttle service to the parks. For under $60 a night for a standard, double room, you can enjoy the following:
- In-room amenities like wifi, a microwave, and mini-fridge.
- Outdoor pool with a hot tub and a kid’s splash pad.
- A poolside bar.
- Enjoy the Avanti Palms Market Place that serves food all day long.
- Onsite Starbucks coffee shop!
- In-room amenities include a microwave, wifi and mini fridge.
- Outdoor heated pool and two outdoor hot tubs.
- Enjoy breakfast and dinner at Sharky & Jack’s Bar & Grille and Shades Deli is open until midnight.
- Onsite basketball court and fitness center.
- Enjoy free breakfast!
- Shuttle rides are included in your resort fee!
- Playground for the kids.
- Convenience store.
- Heated swimming pool with hot tub and a kiddie pool.
- 24-hour fitness center.
- Enjoy happy hour from 3PM to close at the onsite Calypso Bar and Grill.
- Three heated pools and one kids’ pool.
- Restaurant and lounge.
- Fitness room.
- Game room.
- Bring your pets!
- Enjoy a dive-in movie theater.
Just a short distance from Orlando’s biggest attractions, kids can stay entertained at the hotel by swimming in the pool or partaking in volleyball. The hotel also offers shuttle services to local attractions at less than $50 per night!
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast.
- Fitness room.
- Free wifi.
- Laundry facilities (because, tons of clothes and swimsuits!).
- Outdoor pool with a children’s pool.
Don’t get me wrong, staying on the properties of Disney World and Universal Studios are magical experiences for the entire family, but sometimes your wallet may need a break. Or maybe you want extra funds to be able to eat treats at the parks, or treat your family to a nice meal afterwards, etc. So these family hotels under $100 per night near Orlando theme parks are definitely the way to go!