It’s the holidays and there’s so much cheer in the atmosphere and so many things to be grateful for. It’s also the perfect time to gather around with the family and enjoy this time together.
I’ve compiled an exciting list of the most flavorful, festive holiday drinks on the internet, that you can easily prepare for your next holiday gathering. Whether a huge family dinner at your house, a small Friendsgiving gathering, or a night by the fire with the ones you love most – these holiday drink ideas are sure to be a hit!
Non- Alcoholic Holiday Drinks:
These non-alcoholic drinks are sure to be a hit for guests who don’t prefer alcohol and of course for the children.
Hot Chocolate Holiday Drinks:
1. Healing Tahini Hot Chocolate – Strength & Sunshine
2. Double Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate – Little Miss Kate
3. Low Carb Hot Chocolate – Savory Tooth
4. Rum And Peppermint Hot Chocolate – The Flavor Blender
5. 3 Ingredient DIY Hot Chocolate Mix (Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo) – Strength & Sunshine
6. Best Ever Mexican Hot Chocolate – Melanie Cooks
7. Gingerbread Spice Coffee – Low Carb Yum
2. Candy Cane Cocktail – Anne’s Entitled Life
3. Matcha (Green Tea) Ginger Beer – Oh, How Civilized
4. Boozy Candy Cane Shake – Ann’s Entitled Life
5. Sparkling Chiraz Cocktail With Dark Chocolate Coated Cacao Nibs – Nomageddon
6. Cranberry Bliss Cocktail – Ann’s Entitled Life
7. Merry And Bright Citrus Christmas Cocktail – Tikkido
8. Hot Buttered Bourbon – Savory Simple
9. Dark Mint Dream Coffee Cocktail – Foodal
10. Wassail Recipe – Tikkido
11. Spiced Gin Apple Pie Cocktail (Gluten Free, Vegan) – Recipes From A Pantry
12. DIY Candy Cane Vodka – Sidewalk Shoes
Holiday Wine-Inspired Cocktails:
1. Homemade Mulled Wine – Foodal
2. Wassail Recipe – To Simply Inspire
3. Kir Breton – Blackcurrant Apple Cider Cocktail – A Hedgehog In The Kitchen
4. Traditional English Wassail – Hot Mulled Cider – Pink Fortitude
I hope you enjoyed and found something delicious to whip up for yourself and your family. Until next time, Happy Holidays!