Whether you’re meatless for dietary reasons, health related reasons, or just wanting to try something new, these scrumptious Thanksgiving entrees are going to have you and your guests coming back for more!
1. Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie – Crowded Kitchen
2. Vegan Mushroom Stew Over Mashed Potatoes – Crowded Kitchen
3. Vegan Baked Pumpkin Pasta – Kitchen Of Youth
4. Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffing – Strength And Sunshine
5. Vegan Pot Pies – Delicious Everyday
6. Veggiedukken – Dish ‘n’ The Kitchen
7. Eggplant, Chestnut and Mushroom Vegan Holiday Loaf – Very Vegan Val
8. Mushroom Lentil Loaf With Cranberries – A Virtual Vegan
9. Simple Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Ravioli – Very Vegan Val
10. Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash (Vegan & Gluten-Free) – Vegan Huggs
11. Vegan Mushroom Wellington Recipe – Delicious Everyday
12. Vegan Sausage Stuffing Casserole – Vegan In The Freezer
13. Vegan Cauliflower Lentil Loaf – Strength And Sunshine
14. Wild Rice Stuffed Pumpkins W/Herbed Breadcrumbs – Crowded Kitchen
These vegan Thanksgiving entrees are the perfect substitute for traditional holiday entrees, or a tasty addition, for your holiday menu and beyond! When the weather gets cooler, we all tend to crave comfort foods and these are perfect for a fall dinner as well. What’s your favorite dish around the holidays? I’d love to know below. Happy Holidays!