There’s so much happening in Coastal Mississippi, that it has adopted the well-deserved nickname ‘The Secret Coast.’ I can be the first to inform you, the area is truly a hidden gem! Coastal Mississippi offers so much for the entire family to enjoy. Let’s take Ocean Adventures Marine Park in Gulfport for example!
From the moment we walked in, we were instantly captivated by all of the different things to see and do. From petting sting rays, to viewing a special show of sea lions and dolphins, to feeding parakeets and learning about the Amazon bird – our time spent at Ocean Adventures was definitely something to remember!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
– Brunch At Blue Dog Bistro
– Enjoy Indoor And Outdoor Dining At Mosaic In Ocean Springs, MS
– Enjoy Sweet And Savory Biscuits At The Greenhouse On Porter In Ocean Springs, MS
– Enjoy A Romantic Weekend At The Roost In Ocean Springs, MS
There’s even a chance to have your kids participate in helping feed the dolphins. My son was so excited to be on stage and we proudly cheered him on from the crowd. The employees are super helpful and informative. Whenever we had questions, they had an answer. The atmosphere was so relaxed, to say that so many fun things were happening and so many animals to be aware of!
Here’s an exact list on what to do:
- Head to the Aviary for a fun-filled Mascaw and Parrot show. Afterwards check out the Tweeter Post and feed the resident parakeets.
- Enjoy a fun-filled, exciting show with the Sea Lions and Dolphins at the Dolphin & Sea Lion Arena.
- Get up close to view the sea lions and dolphins at the Underwater Viewing Area.
- Visit the Ray Pool and pet stingrays.
- Let the little ones run off some steam at the Pirate Cove Playground.
- Grab a quick bite to eat at the Turtle Cafe.
- Stop by the Gift Shop for a souvenir to remember your visit.