The most wonderful time of the year is here! It’s the perfect time to get the kids into full-blown Christmas mode with these easy Christmas craft ideas.
Christmas crafts are the perfect Christmas activity for kids. These can be set up as an activity before or after your Christmas family movie night, or Christmas dinner party. Set up the materials they’ll need on a table and watch their imagination come to life as they craft elves, reindeer, slime, and play-dough.
With very little prep, few ingredients and/or materials – you can have these Christmas crafts set up in no time.
- Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees
- Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft
- Easy Paper Christmas Ornament Craft
- Salt Dough Star Photo Frame Ornament
- Bottle Cap Reindeer
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Salt Dough Ornament
- Handprint Snowman Ornaments
- Peppermint Christmas Slime
- Simple Handprint Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Playdough
- Shape Santa Craft
- Santa Hat Popsicle Stick Ornament
- Easy Grinch Ornament for Toddlers
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Ornaments
- Pom Pom Christmas Tree Craft
- Jingle Bell Wreath Ornament
- Snowflake Ornament Inspired by Frozen
- Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
- Easy Paper Plate Santa Hat
- Pom Pom Painting Christmas Tree Craft
- Paper Elf Craft
- Holiday Mosaics
- Kids Canvas Art Painting
- Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
Christmas crafts are a great alternative for buying gifts on Christmas day, a great past time during the Christmas season and would make a great way to entertain kids for your next Christmas party.
RELATED POST: Christmas Gift Alternatives When You Can’t Afford Gifts
These can also be used for classroom purposes, or if you’re homeschooling.