The Benefits of the Control Card Prepaid Mastercard ￼
You may be wondering what the best reloadable prepaid debit card might be and although there are plenty to choose from, you want to be sure you’re investing into the right one.
So What Are The Benefits Of Prepaid Cards?
- Accepted just about anywhere – Prepaid cards are super popular and are accepted just about everywhere as a form of payment and offer a great amount of benefits without the long-term commitment of joining a financial institution.
- Much safer than cash – Another benefit of prepaid cards is that they’re much safer than cash. Most prepaid card companies protect consumers if the card is lost or stolen.
- Prevents overspending – Because prepaid cards only allow you to spend the card balance, you’re more likely to stay within your budget.
- Another layer of privacy – Believe it or not, prepaid debit cards offer another layer of privacy. Signing up only requires so much information which ultimately protects the consumer in the long run.
- No bank account required – Prepaid cards offer everyone access to essential payment services like bill pay, online shopping and much more.
- Automatic payments – Speaking of bill pay, prepaid cards still allow you to sign up for automatic payments for things like utilities and rent/mortgage payments.
- No credit check – A traditional credit card company will run your credit when you apply. Depending on your credit history, this can easily get most consumers denied due to past financial mistakes. Signing up for a prepaid card is super easy and only requires a few pieces of information – without running your credit.
- Keeps you out of debt – When the money’s gone, it’s gone! Unlike a credit card, you can finally take control of your money being that there’s no possible way to spend more than you actually have.
Whether you’re looking to budget your money better, receive payments like direct deposit and earn cash back – the Control Card Prepaid Mastercard offers plenty of benefits while helping you facilitate financial freedom.
Personally, I enjoy the benefits of being able to stick to a certain budget by loading a specific amount each month. The money that’s loaded can be used for all of your daily needs, or just some – like gas and groceries. This helps me keep track of my spending without going overboard.
Plus, when you make select purchases at participating retailers, you can enjoy Cash Back Rewards . I feel this is an added bonus and allows me to sort of treat myself and the end of each month.
You can also track your spending, find reload locations and send money to friends and family through The Control Card Prepaid mobile app . This allows you to manage your account wherever you are, whenever you need it. Plus, set up Anytime Alerts and get text messages alerting you of your Card Account activity.
With all of the benefits of a prepaid debit card, plus the added benefits of The Control Card, you can finally take control of your financial journey. Get yours today!
 Cash Back Rewards: Cash Back Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. MetaBank® and Mastercard® are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
 Mobile app/Anytime Alerts™: No charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.