It’s officially summertime and I don’t know about you, but icy cold treats are definitely on my radar! From frequent trips to the beach to spending hours in the summer sun at the park – an icy cold treat is a must.
Popsicle recipes are always trending at an all-time high around this time of year. This easy strawberry kiwi popsicle recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family this year.
With only three ingredients, it’s the easiest summertime treat you can make for your backyard parties, barbecues, and summer snack ideas.
These strawberry kiwi popsicles are perfect to take with you to the beach or your nearby park if you think they can stand the heat.
WHAT’S NEEDED FOR POPSICLES?
I know you’re asking how to make popsicles. Popsicles are relatively easy to make. They are the perfect boredom buster during summer and can kick things up a notch as an easy afternoon activity for the kids.
All you will need is:
- popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
- fruits of your choice (in this case strawberries and kiwi)
- any type of juice, I used Sparkling Ice
WHAT JUICES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR POPSICLES?
Any flavored juice that you think would pair well with your fruits of choice.
In this case, we went with Sparkling Ice.
Because we chose strawberry and kiwi, the Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Sparkling Ice was the added touch we needed!
Sparhttps://rstyle.me/+asmFXDKSJIH6T-MiNTW__wkling Ice has 18 fizzy, fruity flavors with a splash of juice, colors, and flavors from natural sources, with zero sugar plus vitamins and antioxidants – making this beverage the perfect choice for a cool, afternoon treat!
Buy any Sparkling Ice products in Walmart stores and receive double points via Sparkling Ice Rewards through mid-August – plus, you can be entered to win a $250 Walmart gift card. To access your rewards, simply upload your receipt to earn points, which can be used for different rewards. Visit https://sparklingicerewards.com/ to learn more.
- Slice a cup of strawberries and a cup of kiwi (about 4 kiwi and about 7 to 8 strawberries)
- Gently fill each popsicle mold with fruit. Because the kiwi were a bit bigger, I started with them first, then outlined the mold with strawberries.
- Pour the Sparkling Ice into the mold.
- Cover the mold with top.
- Place popsicle sticks into the mold. Please note: You want to give yourself enough room to pull the sticks out once they’re frozen, plus you want to be able to enjoy them – so be sure to give yourself enough of the popsicle stick.
- Freeze for two to three hours and enjoy once frozen!
Be sure to sign up for Sparkling Ice Rewards and take advantage of double-point rewards this summer. You can also enter for a chance to win a $250 Walmart gift card. Look for Sparkling Ice in the beverage aisle at your local Walmart.
Enjoy your Summer!